We at Bent Shovel Brewing love our customers, our families and the community in which we live and serve. We are living in challenging times. We all need to do our part to reduce the impact of COVID-19/Coronavirus on our community, our health system and the globe.
In order to operating responsibly with respect to the current public health crisis we aren't able to serve pints, hangout by the bonfire, and enjoy face-to-face time with you all for the time being.
However we ARE ABLE to sell BEER TO GO! Here's what you need to know:
- We are filling Crowler cans only. (As an added measure of safety, we will not be filling our customer's growlers)
- You will visit our secure BEER TO GO! portal (which is updated with what's available, even our upcoming new releases) and place your order.
- We receive your order, make your cans, and have them ready for you to pickup.
- We are limiting our hours for BEER TO GO! to Fridays 3-6pm and Saturdays 12-3pm, no Sundays at this time.
- We prefer that you order online at our secure BEER TO GO! portal, but we will fill cans on demand if you happen by the beer garden while we are there ;-)
Interested in a keg for home use? View our dock sale policy here.